A few years ago, I shared a recipe of one of my favourite brownies to make, Chocolate Mint Brownies
It still is one of my to-go-to indulgent recipes, which I love making from scratch. But every now and then, I don’t mind having a “cheat” day and would use store bought mix. I have recently discovered Noshu’s range of sugar-free fudgy brownie mix. Being a brownie lover, of course I have to try it and I loved it. I have been cutting down on my sugar intake for quite some time now so this one fits the bill. It is naturally sweetened and suitable for vegetarians as it is gluten-free, wheat-free and there is an option for non-dairy baking.
For this treat, just follow the preparation on the back of carton, add some chopped after-dinner mints and bake for 30 minutes. As much as possible, use a good quality brand of mint sticks. You will be amazed at how minty and fresh your kitchen feels and smells while this is baking in the oven.
- 1 pack Noshu Sugar-free Fudgy Brownie Mix
- 50g dark chocolate after-dinner mint sticks
- blueberries or raspberries, to serve
- fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- snow icing sugar, to dust
- Prepare brownie mix according to packet.
- Chop after-dinner mint sticks. Push pieces into brownie mix making sure they don’t touch sides or base of pan as they could burn.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180C degrees.
- Remove from oven. Let stand in pan for 10 minutes.
- Cool in rack to room temperature.
- Scatter berries on top. Garnish with mint leaves.
- Dust with snow icing sugar.